Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Pat's, our Craigslist adventure and the picture for week 20 :)

St. Patrick's day was lovely, especially because the Peoria Catholic schools have the day off :)  This is mainly because so many of them are in the Parade downtown.  So I enjoyed morning Mass and a spontaneous morning nap on the couch because I never get to do that and because I sorta didn't have a choice when the eyelids closed.  I'm sure some of you understand!  That evening we spent a relaxed dinner with Joe's parents, aunt and uncle eating Reuben sandwiches and lots of other wonderful things. 
So earlier this week Joe found a great travel system on craisglist.  We've been trying to figure out what we wanted for a while now and was pretty psyched to find this brand at this price with only a year of light wear.  So we drove to Springfield to go buy it and are so excited about our first large baby purchase :)
Last, but not least is our picture for week 20 so you can see how big I am.  I told a mom at school this past week... sometimes I look down and just think, wow, I'm going to get bigger!  Baby's starting to kick me, I think.  It's so light right now and sometimes it's just like someone is rearranging my insides.  That might sound weird, but it's the best way I can describe what I'm imagining is baby somersaults.
God Bless!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay! Chicco is the best! We have the same travel system, and we love it! It is so maneuverable when you push it, and it is lightweight enough that I can easily get it in and out of the trunk. Mollie always has stroller envy when she pushes ours compared to her Graco double. :) haha
You look so cute too! Isn't the feeling of movement amazing! It's my favorite part of being pregnant!