I apologize for no updates in the last month. I got out of the habit!
Meanwhile... Benjamin is on his way to walking! He took a couple of steps between Joe and I just this evening. He's still creeping around on his tummy but pulling up on anything he can so he can get on his feet. He's getting to be more interactive as well, I'm not sure if it's on purpose but he tends to clap when he needs another cheerio on his tray and when he sees other people clapping. I just noticed the other day that he tried to cough after hearing me clear my throat. I just love knowing that each day will bring new things for him to see and learn!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day- I got some lovely cards and organizing racks for my thread and bobbins which will help with my sewing projects and the three of us went out to breakfast together. (on Saturday, of course, because there was no way I was going to fight crowds)
Joe has been working SOOOOO hard on his masters classes. He just finished another final yesterday so he has a couple of weeks before some intense summer classes. I admire his dedication so much. I know that I would struggle so much more than him trying to work full time and take grad classes and have a family. Just one more reason that I love my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment