Friday, August 31, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday 8-31


7 quick takes sm1 7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 186)

  1. September is tomorrow… What?!  This is the first August I haven’t had a job or program starting (or having a baby).  I feel like I should be stressed out, but it’s so calm without being connected with school.  I’m going to enjoy it for the next couple years.

  1. I am loving my new bike!  I haven’t had a new bike since being a teenager.  Of course I don’t have a pic of my bike, but I do have a pic of my riding companions J  

  1. I can't believe how B sleeps, I'm completely and utterly spoiled, I know… a 3 hour afternoon nap is still pretty common.  Actually I think he's going through a growth spurt right now, he's been eating pretty well too.  More on that later.

  1. I got a sewing job today!  I’m looking forward to working on it.

  1. The laundry room is almost complete.  I’ll post finished pics in the next week or so.  Just have a couple coats of polyurethane on the counter to go and some curtains to finish sewing.

  1. B ate a whole piece of pizza tonight… and we pulled his high chair up to the table without the tray.  J and I just kept staring at him and wondering at how old he’s acting (sometimes) these days.

  1.  Happy Belated Birthday to my Sister!  Ben's been singing the happy birthday song randomly lately...


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

7 Quick Takes, awesome! It's fun to see what you're up to :)