Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So Utterly and Completely Blessed

Our dream for the last 2 years has come true.  We're pregnant. 

I'm still in utter shock that our prayers have been answered.
Please join us in praying for "tiguester #2" :)  I'm 14 weeks right now and happy to be out of the first trimester!

The past couple months have been a tad rough, but thanks to an amazing husband and great little boy we got through the worst, I think, and I'm slowly starting to feel better.

I hope to expand a little on our story and the blessing it was to have my Catholic doctor work with us the past couple years, but for now I just feel like I should get the word out and ask for prayers for this new little one.

Much love to all!

3 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin said...

So excited for the new little one! Lots of prayers heading your way from Atlanta!

Theresa said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys, especially after such a long road! We'll be praying for you!