Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas is upon us

So is snow and ice! St. Vincent's had a snow day yesterday! Sometimes I wonder if I want snow days as much as the kids do... I had no idea that could have been the case when I was a kid. I really thought my teachers wanted nothing more than to be at school each and every day.

Joe and I are headed to his parents for this afternoon to trim the tree and hang out with Pete and his parents. Tomorrow after Mass we drive to Lafayette to celebrate Eric's graduation and have dinner with Jill's family. We'll be in Noblesville for Christmas, yay! Then it's back to Peoria to celebrate with Joe's family. Being married means so many more people to love and celebrate with... we are so blessed.
Tigue side Christmas '08 family picture:
We had so much fun being together, playing games and eating!

No comments: