Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mother's Day and Father's Day

It was so amazing to celebrate Mother's and Father's Day for the first time.  It's crazy that these days actually refer to us, I'm so used to it being for my parents and other people.  At St. Vincent's you get a special blessing on that day.  It was fun to stand up with my big bump :)  I won't go into it now but the blessing struck a chord regarding the intense relationship of the grave responsibility in raising a child and the terrific honor it is to be given such a blessing.
On Mothers day I was 27 weeks:
On Fathers day I was 33 weeks:

Happy Father's Day to all those Father's out there... especially the one of my little one due in just 6 weeks!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you celebrated this year! I feel like too many parents don't until the year the baby is an outside baby. :)