Friday, June 25, 2010

You need to...

You can find links for these on the right side of the blog:

1. Join our online baby pool!  We have quite a few guesses as to the size and time of birth already...
http://www.expectnet.com/games/Tiguester

2. Subscribe to our blog with your email address.  This will just send you an email when Joe or I update our blog so that you are reminded to come catch up on the latest.  This could be very important when we head to the hospital to have the baby!

Also, you've probably noticed the renovation in the blog's look.  What can I say, progress is beautiful :)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I forgot that Grandma Finley's birthday was the 1st! I was hoping that Miriam would share her birthday, but it didn't happen :/ Her name would have been Miriam Caroline Rose, but since she was born on the 3rd, it was Miriam Anna Rose. I'm so excited for you guys! You have two awesome birthdays to shoot for ;)