Benjamin had his first "play date" last Friday with some cutie kids of my friends. The others are all around a year or a little older so he has some catching up to do, ha ha. It was really nice to see my friends and be able to ask questions about realistic expectations of caring for a baby and sharing birth experiences etc. It's nice to have that support, especially from girls with such great caring and loving attitudes. Be sure to check out the Picasa site to see Ben's party trick regarding his "double ended" push up :)
| aren't they cute! |
Labor day was heavenly- I woke up and fed Benjamin in the morning but then Joe brought him downstairs to hang out and have dad time. I got a solid 3 hours of morning nap and the boys got to bond over the weekend paper and coffee... glorious.
1 comment:
Glad things are going well! I love this picture. :) So cute!
Post a Comment