I am so blessed! This past Labor Day weekend I was able to see my son get baptized and around lots of family. Kevin flew into Peoria last Thursday evening and then Mom, Dad, Emily, Eric and Jill all arrived on Saturday. We had lots of extended family around for the Baptism and reception afterwards.
Benjamin was so good all day! He slept through Mass and just hung out during the Baptism celebration. Fr. Schultz did the baptism at St. Vincent. The Godparents, Peter and Emily, promised to help Joe and I raise him in the faith. :)
I can't believe how much he's growing already! I feel like he's already so big. He's got great cheeks! See the Picasa site for more pictures of the great weekend.
2 comments:
Congratulations, Rachel! I love it when my babies are Baptized, I can finally breathe easy! :) When will we be seeing you next? Thanksgiving, Christmas, never? I hope everything continues to go well!
Rachel, What fabulous pictures on this sight of this incredibly beautiful boy and his beaming parents! Congratulations on his birth and baptism! God wins again!
Mrs G
Post a Comment