Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week Update

Quick notes from the past week:

- Thank you to anyone who sent sympathy cards to me or my family, it means alot to know that people care so much!
Picture courtesy of Joe's mom

- Ben dropped a night feeding this past week (well, for a few nights at least).  I can't tell you how different I feel when I've only gotten up once in the night!
- We enjoyed some of Joe's homemade beer last night with his family, it turned out pretty well!  The brand is Ben's Best :)  This first attempt was an American Pale Ale.
-Ben got his 2 month shots last week- I didn't like it very much.  There's something about sitting there watching someone put a large needle with chemicals into your child.  It seems so unnecessary at that moment.  I know it's important so I do it, but it stinks.
- I did pilates 4 out of the 5 mornings this week and walked 3 days - credit to my cousin Theresa for inspiring me to get my Pilates DVD out... I heart Denise Austin!
- Got to spend some good time with some girlfriends.  I can't believe how lucky I am to have such great women around me who are also striving to be good wives and mothers.  More on this topic later...

I'm finishing up my chocolate mini wheats and going to bed now.  I have to fast from now on for some scans I have to have done in the morning... probably a good thing after eating my way through the weekend :) 

1 comment:

Marie said...

Hmm, why have none of these posts since September 24 shown up in my trusty Google Reader? I was wondering why there hadn't been any updates lately and finally decided to check here - and had a lot of back reading to do! It was great to see you and Benjamin on Friday. He's such a cutie and already growing up too fast. : )

PS- I love your tags on this post: beer, exercise, friends, grandpa, motherhood, sleep. Pretty much sums up life!