| never know where he'll roll |
Benjamin has been up to some fun stuff. He's getting more mobile so the house is going to be getting some changes soon- padding on the fireplace, a padded toybox instead of the coffee table, etc. He mobility comes mainly from just rolling and pivoting but we're starting to see signs of crawling. He's started to pull his knees up to push his tush in the air :)
The last few Saturdays I've been busy with different things that have pulled me out of the house for extended periods of time- bridal shower, baby shower, lunch with a friend, and this Saturday is the Behold Conference. Joe's been able to have some time alone with Benjamin. It's so nice to be able to leave the house and do something without carting Ben and his stuff along and to know that he's having good bonding time with Dad.
| the list of foods we like is getting longer! |
I head to my parents' house on Sunday with Benjamin to spend the week there. I haven't seen them since Christmas so I'm excited to get some time there! I think I'll also get some time with the grandparents' up north, high school friends and more.
Gotta run to Moms and Tots at church... I'll leave you with a quote from my morning -
1 comment:
Love the background! Maybe we'll get a chance to see you at Nana's!
Post a Comment