PS. I was SO sad to leave my CRV at my parents but at least I know that it is in caring and appreciative hands. (perhaps my sister's, wink, wink) There's something about your first car...
Monday, June 20, 2011
New Van
Wahoo! After months of searching we stumbled on the van we wanted. Ended up that it was as the
dealership that my parents have bought a few vehicles from! So a week and a half ago we travelled to Noblesville for a short visit and to buy the van. Luckily we got there just in time. It drives so smoothly and quietly. I loved being able to hop back a seat to be able to take care of Ben for a second on the way home. It should serve us wonderfully for years to come!
PS. I was SO sad to leave my CRV at my parents but at least I know that it is in caring and appreciative hands. (perhaps my sister's, wink, wink) There's something about your first car...
PS. I was SO sad to leave my CRV at my parents but at least I know that it is in caring and appreciative hands. (perhaps my sister's, wink, wink) There's something about your first car...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's beautiful!
Post a Comment