Sunday, June 24, 2012

May-ish Pictoral Recap

Ok, I'll see if I can do some good recap with some pics...  I dedicate this photo heavy post to my great aunt who reads this blog, we're praying for you! :)


B is always moving, even while
trying to do a puzzle we are rolling around.
Consignment sale!  New summer wardrobe for B for small money.
We have begun to climb anything we are able...
no chair, piano bench,
fireplace, couch, stool, step is safe!

We read... alot!


GRADUATION DAY!!!
I'm ridiculously proud of my husband for getting his Masters in Engineering.  I had a front row seat to all the hard work and long hours that it took.  I know that I couldn't have done it... I didn't understand a quarter of the words that were coming from his computer when he would watch lectures!  I'm also happy that this phase is finished and J can relax a little more and we will get to do more family things and see more family :)
What B did during graduation...
(he's watching Cat and the Hat on the iTouch,-
we'd gone through every other option of entertainment,
the video was silent and it didn't matter, ha ha)
I took an artsy pic to remember Joe's
graduation and all the work that
went into it... like lots of books.
Rockin the Shades...


Happy Birthday to Me!

One of my favorite pics... he says, "more tickle"
and then "all done" after a second or two.
He enjoyed my bday cake as much as me!

Summer is off to a great start, I definitely have an active toddler on my hands.  I'm glad that he sleeps well so it balances things out :)

More coming soon...

No comments: