Saturday, July 14, 2012

Time flies during summer fun!

hOly mOly what happened to June!?  I'll tell you what happened to it... we enjoyed it!
Check out just a few of our fun moments:

Finger Paints... just like:
  http://easiepeasie.blogspot.com/2010/07/homemade-finger-paints.html
I knew I saved those jars for something. 




Loving it!

So far tons of zucchini from the garden!  I'll do a post later about growing them vertically,
it's so much easier to keep them off the ground!
 
Little enjoyments left over from Joe's Graduation Open House.  I felt so crafty with ribbon and a glue gun... go me!  Nice to have living decorations :)


Gotta love the back patio now!
B loves to color, something we do probably every day.

 Hiking, the three of us...
shortly after this pic was taken Ben fell asleep on J's back, too bad this carrier doesn't have a sleeping hood to hold his head, I'll have to work on that.
talk about a workout... 

 

Not too uncommon a sight



Please just look at this post nap hair :)










Back yard summer fun, why would I not put the pool at the end of the slide!








Food:
PayDay bars for the family get together on Father's Day.
J's Gpa loved Paydays so we thought it appropriate.

This is what you get when you hand a "mana" to a toddler and don't remind them how to peel it first :)

No comments: