 |
| a little bit from the garden on my window sill |
What a great month that seemed to fly by!
Some highlights:
- B attended his first high school sporting event at the age of 2, when we went to watch some of my former students play volleyball. It was awesome for so many reasons. I love my former students, and I got to see many of them. I got to watch volleyball (and I would by lying if I didn't say I teared up when varsity ran out to warm up music, dang I wish I could still play like that.) And I got to witness B enjoying the whole event. He kept saying "too loud" to the warm up music but liked clapping and watching so many people running around.
- Date with Joe at a nice restaurant celebrating a number of things all rolled into one night. It was just a great night that gave us a chance to reconnect.
 |
| He travels so well... and I'm so glad! |
- Road trip to Atlanta. Both Joe and I have brothers in ATL so it makes it convenient to see both whenever we go down. We were able to attend a baptism (of my Godson, what what!) AND surprise Joe's dad for his birthday by having his whole immediate family staying at his brothers for a few days.
 |
| Enjoying the rest stop view |
 |
Stretching at stop while travelling
|
|
More soon, finally got my computer back up and running!
No comments:
Post a Comment