1. It's been a long time since blogging regularly. After getting pregnant the morning sickness quickly set in til almost 20 weeks. It was so much worse than the first go round with Ben, Joe was a true trooper making dinner, keeping up the house, putting Ben to bed, etc. I'm so grateful for the blessing my husband has been in so many ways!
2. We got new phones that allow me to take better and easier pictures. It's been fun to have so many spontaneous pics liiiiike...
| just hangin out with my buddy |
3. I'm 37 weeks along and feeling big, post to come with belly pics, what few I have anyway.
4. There's so many house projects that have gone down since last August. I want to do a dedicated house post soon, I enjoy what our hard work has done. I've been loving the Young House Love blog for inspiration.
| Tearing up carpet |
5. Ben seems so old these days at three and a half. One of his favorite things is soccer, he's in the Park district soccer program and it's been alot of fun watching him learn new things and enjoy himself so much. The coaches in this program are fantastic.
7. Putting this post together has made me realize that we are sorely lacking in picture taking the last 6 months or so. Not only that but I need to organize this computer... and all the closets... and go through Ben's grown out of clothes... where's that nesting burst of energy?
No comments:
Post a Comment