Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Growing, growing... belly soon to be gone?!

 
For those who have wondered how baby and I have been over the last several months.  I started this pregnancy at the lowest weight I've been since maybe sophomore year of high school.  After the first trimester I was cleared to eat gluten and dairy again, wahoo, I gained what I think is a good amount for the size belly I've been given so to speak :)

15 weeks - lost some weight first trimester, thanks cruddy morning sickness


 
All four of us dressed up for Halloween



Approx. 20 weeks
 
Christmas pictures about 22 weeks, thanks to Emily


Polar Vortex gazing, 30 weeksish


35 weeks selfie for documentation of largeness



38 weeks, Date night when the little guy threatened to arrive a tad early. 
We ended up just heading home early and things calmed down after some water and rest. 
I still feel like I deserve some Olive Garden though...

39 weeks, This past Sunday, hoping this will be one of the last belly photos.

Seriously, this belly!  I feel really blessed that I've felt so good for so much of this pregnancy, well, the second half anyway.  Just waiting for the go signal at this point! 


On the note of labor and delivery, I'm trying to figure out how to either update the blog or facebook, so hopefully you'll be seeing something in the next week!





1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh, Rachel, you're just gorgeous! I'm so excited for you guys, two boys!! So.much.fun. We're praying for you!