1. Wouldn't 4-4-14 have been a great birthday? I think so... no one told this "overdue" baby boy :) Let's hope he's not a procrastinator like me but rather takes after his dad more ex-utero. I'm only 6 days past due date and docs aren't in any rush with all the vitals looking good.
| My view |
3. God Bless my in-laws and parents who are on-call for this birthing thing. My in-laws will take Ben whenever we head to the hospital so he's taken care of and then my parents want to come over and meet the little guy (then my mom will be back a week or two later just to help out, yay!)
4. Topic and child change... Ben is uber obsessed with Dinosaurs. He asks everyone we meet what their favorite dinosaur is... EVERYONE. I, on the other hand feel like such a "boy's mom" knowing lots more dino facts than I ever expected!
5. We also watched Frozen with Ben, and holy constant questions Batman! it was a long haul. We watched it as a family, a rare occurance, the only other movies he's seen are Cars and Planes, but that's about it for feature-length flicks. He talked almost through the whole thing... why are they sad? why is there magic? why would he say "wrong things" (aka, lie)... seriously, we sat there for over 10 min after the movie finished for him to finish big questions and then the continued into the evening. I'm proud of him for being such a thinker :)
| King Cake from Fat Tuesday |
| Ash Wednesday Mass, love going with my little buddy |
7. Did I mention that Ben likes dinosaurs? Here's some proof, he memorized this song from Dinosaur Train in a couple days...
Hopefully there will be news soon, will update as soon as I can :)

No comments:
Post a Comment