His birth was NOTHING like I thought it would be. A stalled labor and Csection were nowhere on my birth plan, not that I had one this time because I assumed it would be a little more on the fast and furious side like the time before. I mean, 2nd babies are supposed to make for easier labors right?! But thank God for medical intervention when it is very much needed. We found out that the cord had been wrapped around his neck twice which kept everything from moving along and was putting him at risk during labor (his heart rate was dipping toward dangerous on the monitors). The right call was made and the doctor was able to get him out when he needed to be out safe!
Here's a little video Joe put together of some pics surrounding Matthew's arrival. Enjoy!
1 comment:
So relieved that he is here safe and sound. Loved the video and how happy you all look!!! Cant wait to see him in person!!
Post a Comment