| Yesssss! Look at those little arms! Caught this pic just in time! |
Phew... part of me is glad for the all-nighters I pulled in college and the general sleep deprivation I've dealt with in my life. It was actually good training for right now- running on adrenaline :) So far Benjamin has been wonderful! He's taken a liking to hanging out after feedings and changings and wanting to be held which I don't mind all-in-all, but at 3am I'd rather go straight back to bed than have a bright eyed infant staring at me. I'm overtaken on a minute by minute basis of the awesome resonsibility I've been entrusted with. I have to be careful not to let it overwhelm me!
Ok, I need to go get some sleep, he'll be up soon!
| This is how most of Benjamin's bloodwork was taken- heelpricks. Here you can see at least 7... my poor little boy :( So glad everything turned out ok in the end! |
1 comment:
I love the stretching picture. Nicely wrinkled arms!
Post a Comment