Monday, September 27, 2010

Grrrrr

Mastitis anyone?  In bed with a fever etc.  I HATE being sick.  It's even worse being sick as a mom, Benjamin is in good hands with Dad when Joe gets home, but during the day all I could do was stumble around and try to keep him from being miserable.  Blech.  Let's hope this goes away quickly, in the meantime I should remember the good old Catholic phrase of "offer it up."  There's so many intentions for that, esp having to do with babies- hospitalized, just conceived, in want of being conceived, etc.

1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

Rachel- sorry you are not feeling well. I know what it's like. If you need any tips to speed healing, call or email Aunt Terri or Theresa.
I am sure the docs or someone has mentioned it, but just in case....if baby Ben is going to be taking antibiotics, there is a fair to middlin' chance he will get thrush. Not too bad, mostly annoying. If the inside of his lips have whitish patches or inside of cheeks, or on tongue, call the doc and let him/her know.
Keeping you all in prayer and also baby James and family. God Bless...love Aunt Mary
ps...keep drinking LOTS