1. My goal of 6 posts in 6 days... done! Sunday through today, Friday. It was a little challenge to myself to get me back into blogging. It worked. I've started to think in blog posts which also means I'm grabbing my camera all day too. I have some great posts in the works about some house projects.
2. I love the idea of the Quick Takes but 7 seems long and Fridays just don't end up being days I sit in front of the computer and type a bunch. Actually, I end up thinking I'll do it in the evening, which is just silly, cuz who wants to spend Friday night typing up a blog post?! I'm living man! I'm probably renting a movie or catching up on TV with the hubs... exciting stuff! Tonight I have a Girl's Night though so I'm actually leaving the house :)
3. I've been doing so well with my diet and exercise since the beginning of the year and to make it to mid-March with any kind of consistency is super fantastic amazing for me. Only, St. Pat's hit me hard and then sweet leftovers, etc. Struggling but I'll find my way back to the wagon. See why 7 takes is to many, I start talking about stuff like this that's only interesting to me!
4. I gotta make these faster, a picture!
5. If you haven't read My Sisters the Saints, you should. Just saying that I read it in 2 naptimes with lots of kleenex... just what I needed. I can't recommend it enough.
| This cracks me up. We were trying on potential Easter clothes and he ran away from me and started coloring. Serious businessman at 2.5?! And yes we had a little fall, thus the head wound :( |
5. If you haven't read My Sisters the Saints, you should. Just saying that I read it in 2 naptimes with lots of kleenex... just what I needed. I can't recommend it enough.
6. Holy Week will be good for me this year, I need me some good Jesus time.
7. Speaking of Holy Week, I think I'll take a page from my friend Marie's playbook and not post next week. I have one ready for tomorrow or Sunday but then I'll just enjoy the week and focus on the important stuff- faith and family :)
Later all!
7. Speaking of Holy Week, I think I'll take a page from my friend Marie's playbook and not post next week. I have one ready for tomorrow or Sunday but then I'll just enjoy the week and focus on the important stuff- faith and family :)
Later all!
1 comment:
I really enjoyed my sisters the saints too. I'll read it again!
Post a Comment