It's been awhile in posting. I'm sure my nana is wondering what has happened to me :) Shout out nana!
Unlike usual I have a decent excuse this time for my lack of
chatter updating my fam and friends. My computer, may it RIP, is done. I bought it when living in my first real apartment before getting married. It's not that old, but it has many many issues that I've lived with for more than a little while. Example, I have not had sound for, oh, months. All those cute, interesting, entertaining or inspirational videos... silent for me. So a little part of me is sad, but have seen it as an opportunity to practice my sharing skills. Joe and I are now users on the one laptop in the house. I know, sharing a computer is such a first world problem. I should probably not mention that we have an iPad in the house as well, thus a large reason to further not even consider replacing my computer. I can be a creature of habit (both good and bad) so it's just been slightly difficult to reorganize how I do things on the computer, especially things like importing pictures and then posting them on your blog. Ok, now that all my readers are bored and happily clicking over to new pope articles... change of subject!
I'm going to post something about St. Pats before the day is officially over!! (that gives me 10 minutes)
Hmmm, finding cord to plug in camera... ok, finding pics downloaded to a folder on the computer I didn't know existed... making my selection from the few pics I took today, none of which included people... why, I don't know.
Yup, this is the best I can do right now:
 |
| gave up on the shamrock after awhile |
 |
| check out that Royal Icing! Em are you proud of your big sis?! |
 |
| Oh yeah baby! |
I was very excited to do these cookies. I had seen this decorating technique
here and wanted to give it a go. I did, I count it as a success. Now I must go to bed.
God love ya!
With 2 minutes to spare! Publish this post!
Couldn't resist cutting it close for this:
 |
I was washing dishes and wondering what he was up to behind me so happy...
explanation found in a back of a leg full of stickers. And I DID remember to remove them before leaving the house this time... this time... |
No comments:
Post a Comment