Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Valentine's Day

Yup, reaching backward in time now that I'm back to blogging.  My goal is a post a day Sun through Friday.  So far I'm 2/2!

Start the day with some pink heart shaped pancakes
 



Making the Flourless Chocolate Cake courtesy of Dr. Weil 

Some chocolate to melt down... no big deal
   
Pshew... lots of work and clean up but...
 WORTH IT!!!  SO good!  It's so rich you actually NEED the fruit for the sweetness.



My flowers :)


I finally made this heart garland based on this tutorial.  Super simple, but I've thought of making it for a couple years now.  It's just different colored felt sewn together.  I might have to make something for more holidays in the future :) B was good to model for me in front of our mantel...


it is just me or does he look a whole lot like my bro Eric in this pic!?
Mom, can you scan a photo to me and I'll put them side by side?


No comments: